20100511

Procrastination.

So. This is my first blog ever.
Inspired by my dear french.vanilla. Dedicated to her.
As you can tell by the title, I'm epic-ally failing to work on my R&J essay that is due tomorrow.
Whatever. This is what I do all the time with essays; do it on the last minute.
But if you think about it, it's kind of a good strategy. You get too desperate to finish the essay that you can't procrastinate anymore.
Speaking of procrastination... I was introduced to Pet Society today. Oh I never thought it could be so addicting. Haha
Today was pretty relaxing, except for the fact that I have been filled with guilt for not working on my essay.
My debate friends and I went to Starbucks for happy hour, secretly skipping debate. But then we were too early for it, and because of my frugal instincts, I had to wait about 30 minutes for my frappucino. It was worth it.
I never knew talking about myself could be boring.

So I'm gonna stop. :)

1 comment:

  1. ahhh its all in korean! i just randomly clicked on some link and luckily i got to the comments. (this is the comments place, right? haha)
    and after a while, you'll find that talking about yourself isn't boring. debaters are notoriously good at rambling on about things they know well, which includes thyself.

    speaking of. R+J essay. i should go do that now >.<

    ReplyDelete