20100521

The Three Summiteers (Taken from http://french--vanilla.blogspot.com/)

So yesterday, my debate friends and I went over to our old middle school to explain to little 6th and 7th graders about debate. Yes, I know, it's nerdy. But it was REALLY fun.
Saw the used-to-be-little 8th graders who've grown so much taller than me (since I haven't grown since 5th grade), and saw my old teachers.
I was super disappointed that I didn't get to see my old band/orchestra teacher, but it's okay. We'll visit again someday.
Anyways, I realized that:
my debate skills have gotten so much worse
teaching is really tiring.
I was pooped afterwards. And my legs were sore.. Haha.
Another thing. I'm out of shape. I really need to start exercising.
My BMI is probably about 25, which means I am overweight. And when i say overweight, I literally mean overweight. Not just oh-I'm-so-fat like all the girls think about themselves.
It sucks having a short height, and all the more, it sucks to love food.
So I'm going to exercise at the Y every night I have a chance to, and I'll probably go jogging while my sister goes biking. And of course, reduce the amount of calories I consume.
Ehh.. It's pretty depressing, cuz I'm gonna be going to church retreat at the end of June, and it'll be all sunny and there probably will be a swimming pool. I don't think I'll be ready to wear a swimsuit.
Gonzaga is going to be pretty sunny too...
I just really need to watch what I eat from now on and exercise.

2 comments:

  1. ahaha, i love the free advertising! ;) going back to explorer was fun, wasn't it?
    ick...sunny gonzaga. i'm not incredibly fond of sun lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think BMI takes into account how much muscle you have, and since mucsle wighs more than fat, it might mess up the range. Haha, no worries Hyoeun!

    Love your blog keep going! :D

    ReplyDelete