20100524

Write-up lab frustration.

UGGGHH. I'm so fed up with write-up labs and my lab group in chemistry.
One's a freaking ***** who doesn't do s*** and flirts with the juniors that are in the class, and the other's a loser who thinks his jokes are so cool all the time.

I kind of want to kill myself. I always do all the work and fix everything they did wrong, which I think takes me more time than what it would if I did it all by myself.

So, I'll be staying up late again.
And be screwed tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. hey, at least there's no more lab writeups for the rest of...forever. but not really.
    what did you end up getting on the lab anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloemker is always so picky about things! i got a 14.5, i think. or 13.5. something like that.
    i'm glad that was the last lab write up for the year.
    do we start our tie dye unit after the finals then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i think so. its right before the end of school, and we get extra credit for wearing our tie-dye t-shirts on the last day of school lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahh i know! it's like 10 points. lol

    ReplyDelete