20100601

Summer!

Something I'm REALLY looking forward to.
I don't know why, but especially for this year. I guess high school has made me actually get tired of school.
I remember when I used to cry on the last days of school. Probably won't be happening anymore. Maybe on my senior year. Haha
This summer, I'm gonna be going to a church retreat and debate camp. Church retreat, I'm not looking too forward to. Debate camp, heck yes. I am so pumped for debate camp, you don't even know. It's probably not the debate that I'm looking forward to, but the spending time with my friends away from home for 3 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh just a week left of actual school work/learning, and then we'll finally be done! YES! haha. And believe it or not...but ONE MONTH (and less than three days) UNTIL DEBATE CAMP!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you haven't blogged in...forever and a half. EXCITED FOR THE DEBATE SEASON NOW. aaaand. for the first tournament, i say we show up in style. screw this whole "CXers can show up to tourneys wearing jeans and T-shirts (and not even *nice* jeans and T-shirts!) and never dress up" thing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. duuude. YESSS.
    i got like 3 dresses just for debate! :)
    you have to get your excitement back so we can work on our strats.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete