20101201

Romance and school work do not like cooperating with each other.

Which is the main reason my parents won't let me date. It's either one or the other, and honestly, it's harder to deny what you feel than to deny what you're obligated to do.
I hate it when I realize that I like someone when it's too late to turn back. Now I can't do anything about it except just try that little amount of hope to turn myself back the way I came.
But it's not easy finding my way back. Definitely not.
I need to avert my focus to something else. I don't care what it is; just SOMETHING that can distract me from the thoughts that are slowly invading my mind like blood in water.
This is not any different from torture.

2 comments:

  1. woah!~new blog layout!
    anyways. it's no good to be all hung up on someone; don't look back--if it was meant to be, it'll come naturally in the future. in the meantime...
    DEBATE CAN DISTRACT YOU FROM THESE THOUGHTS. ;)
    or, reading can help you escape [temporarily] too. no matter how boring the book may be...but wait a minute. i suggested an unboring book series, no? xD

    xoxo, vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I like your conclusions. xD
    Yes, it is an unboring book series, BUT SOOJIN WON'T GIVE ME THE SECOND BOOK!! >.<

    ReplyDelete